- Job site auditing, data analysis
- Conducts safety training & education
- Site safety plans / job hazard analysis
- Incident investigation
- Monthly meetings with operations team
- Coordination with general contractors’ safety personnel to ensure the Chamberlin’s compliance with site specific safety programs.
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in occupational safety and health or in a safety related field or one year experience in construction safety.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Profit sharing
- Health and dental plan available
- Paid vacation
- Auto allowance & gas paid
- Smart phone and computer