Preventive Roof Maintenance & Semi-Annual Surveys
The best time to call Chamberlin is before there is a problem. Identifying potential problems early can increase applicable solutions and save money. We understand that no two clients' needs are exactly the same. That's why each and every one of our maintenance plans is custom developed based on the client's concerns, issues, problem areas and individual needs.
Roofs often do not last their expected lifespan because they are not properly maintained. However, you can protect your roof system investment with semi-annual surveys and regularly scheduled maintenance. Even though a manufacturer's warranty may have been purchased with your roof when it was newly installed, all roofing manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep their warranties intact.
Chamberlin's goal is to help your roof system meet and exceed its expected life span with a comprehensive, proactive maintenance program. Our planned maintenance approach will minimize, if not eliminate, unexpected repairs and protect against the premature failure of your entire roof system.
Our semi-annual roof maintenance program includes:
- a visual inspection
- debris removal
- a comprehensive condition report with photographs
Call your nearest Chamberlin office for further details about our preventive maintenance and roof survey services.
- Is licensed to do warranty repair work for most all major roofing & waterproofing manufacturers
- Installs repairs in accordance with manufacturer & industry
standards for quality
- Warrants repair work for one full year
- Is a specialist in build out work for roof top mechanical additions & modifications