Recruiter - Houston, TX
Chamberlin Roofing & Waterproofing is an established commercial specialty contractor that provides roofing, sheet metal, waterproofing, caulking, building and garage construction and restoration services as well as related maintenance and leak repair. We are a leader in our industry with a reputation for excellence.
Chamberlin Roofing and Waterproofing is seeking a Recruiter to lead efforts in attracting and hiring top talent for our rapidly growing company in the greater Houston market. This position is new to the company and will require a goal oriented, relationship builder who is creative and works well in a team environment. The position will include management and execution of the entire hiring cycle including, but not limited to, College and Trade Program Recruiting, job postings, resume review, online searches, interviewing, interview process management, job offering and onboarding involvement. If you’re sharp, professional and sales-oriented, this might be a great opportunity for you to join our incredible team.
- Build relationships with outside sources to recruit and hire qualified candidates
- Key point of contact for recruiting and hiring qualified candidates for all opportunities
- Schedule and attend recruiting events at Colleges, Trade School and other venues that produce qualified candidates
- Review and analyze applications and resumes using our in-house ATS
- Create and manage job postings on job search websites
- Screen and interview potential applicants using industry-standard techniques
- Help in the onboarding of new hires to the company
- Serve as an employee advocate for new hires as well as established employees
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 2 years of demonstrable experience in recruiting and/or direct sales
- Bilingual, able to communicate in English and Spanish
- Familiarity with online job-hunting websites
- Ability to travel when necessary (less than 25%)
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Average or above computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects and communication channels simultaneously
- Paid Holidays, vacation and PTO
- Profit Sharing
- Heath and dental plan
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Starts On: March 6, 2018, 12:25 p.m.
Chamberlin Roofing & Waterproofing
Houston Texas 77040