Project Estimator - Roofing & Sheet Metal - Dallas
Chamberlin Roofing & Waterproofing is an established specialty contractor that provides roofing, waterproofing and maintenance services. Established in 1897, Chamberlin offers the stability of a large contractor along with providing highly personalized service, a combination our clients appreciate and have come to expect. Chamberlin’s people deliver real expertise combined with a steadfast commitment to do what is truly right on each job we undertake throughout Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas and beyond.
Chamberlin is seeking a Project Estimator to join our Roofing & Sheet metal team in the Dallas office.
- Compose bids and estimates for projects
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Assist in review and negotiate contract terms and execute contracts
- Four-year college degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in commercial construction
- Ability to read construction documents
- Familiarity with all aspects of commercial systems and applications in related field
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving and dispute resolution skills
- Profit sharing
- 401K plan available
- Health, vision and dental plan available
- Paid vacation
- Auto Allowance
- Gas credit card
- Smartphone and computer
- Starts On: Feb. 7, 2018, 10 a.m.