Project Coordinator - Dallas, TX
Chamberlin Roofing & Waterproofing is an established specialty contractor that provides roofing, waterproofing and maintenance services. Established in 1897, Chamberlin offers the stability of a large contractor along with providing highly personalized service, a combination our clients appreciate and have come to expect. Chamberlin’s people deliver real expertise combined with a steadfast commitment to do what is truly right on each job we undertake throughout Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas and beyond.
Chamberlin is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our Waterproofing & Caulking team in the Farmers Branch office.
- Entry level position assisting in managing multiple projects overseeing scheduling, change orders, billing, contracts, warranty requests and ensuring client satisfaction
- Process submittals & RFIs
- Promote a safe work environment for field personnel
- Assist in completing cost/budget analysis of assigned projects
- Assist in managing multiple superintendents
- Entry level position
- High school diploma or GED required; Four-year college degree preferred
- OSHA 30 hour certified (provided by Chamberlin)
- CPR/First Aid Certified (provided by Chamberlin)
- Ability to read construction documents
- Basic understanding of construction contracts, billings, submittals, RFI’s, lien waivers and insurance
- Familiarity with all aspects of commercial systems and applications in related field
- Profit sharing
- Health, vision and dental plan available
- Paid vacation
- Company issued computer/laptop
- Starts On: June 26, 2017, 3:12 p.m.
Chamberlin Roofing & Waterproofing