Chamberlin currently has full-time Estimating position in our Waterproofing & Caulking department in Dallas, TX.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities.
- Prepares construction estimate costs by studying plans & specifications.
- Evaluates quotes from vendors/manufacturers to determine the best possible solution for a project.
- Works with Project Managers to develop a plan on each project that is ultimately won.
- Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Develop & Maintain relationships with General Contractors & Property Managers
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Four year college degree
- Minimum of five years experience in commercial construction
- LEED AP Certification
- Ability to read construction documents
- Familiarity with all aspects of commercial systems and applications in related field
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving and dispute resolution skills
- Profit Sharing
- 401K plan available
- Health, vision and dental plan available
- Paid vacation
- Auto Allowance
- Gas issued credit card
- Company smart phone and computer/laptop issued
Click here to submit your application today!