Chamberlin Roofing & Waterproofing is an established commercial specialty contractor that provides roofing and sheet metal, waterproofing and caulking, building and garage restoration services as well as related maintenance and leak repair. We are a leader in our industry with a reputation for excellence.
Chamberlin currently has full-time Project Estimator position available in our Roofing & Sheet Metal department in Austin, Texas.
Projects and controls construction costs by collecting and studying information; estimating and controlling construction costs.
Review plans and specifications to compose bids and estimates for projects
Develop and maintain client relationships
Assist in review and negotiate contract terms and execute contracts
Health, vission, dental and life insurance plan available
Gas credit card
Smart phone and computer
Opportunity for advancement
- Must be a motivated, self-starter with a degree in a construction-related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in commercial construction
- Ability to read construction documents
- Familiarity with all aspects of commercial systems and applications in related field
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving and dispute resolution skills
- LEED AP Certification
- Work well as an essential team member
-Bachelor's Degree in a construction related field