Chamberlin Roofing & Waterproofing is an established commercial specialty contractor that provides roofing and sheet metal, waterproofing and caulking, building and garage restoration services as well as related maintenance and leak repair. We are a leader in our industry with a reputation for excellence.
We currently have a full-time Project Coordinator position available in our Waterproofing & Caulking department at our San Antonio, TX office.
- Entry level position assisting in managing multiple projects overseeing scheduling, change orders, billing, contracts, warranty requests and ensuring client satisfaction
- Process submittals & RFIs
- Promote a safe work environment for field personnel
- Assist in completing cost/budget analysis of assigned projects
- Assist in managing multiple superintendents
- Entry level position
- High school diploma or GED required; Four-year college degree preferred
- Ability to read construction documents
- Basic understanding of construction contracts, billings, submittals, RFI’s, lien waivers and insurance
- Familiarity with all aspects of commercial systems and applications in related field
- Profit sharing
- Health, vision and dental plan available
- Paid vacation
- Company issued computer/laptop
Click here to submit your application today!